Saturday, March 04, 2006

HIP HOP HORRORS!!



















Something out of the sketchbook I always had a warm spot for.
Character designs for a group of maruading puppets/toys/ventriliquist dummies that have a street sensability to them. I guess this would be especially horrific if mid-westerners were involved. I suppose the scenerio for this gang is something akin to Chucky meets Dr. Dre and the streets of LA run red. A nice guy director gave me some napkin doodles to work from for this/his project. I guess it's really just me doing clean-up on them, but still had a lot of fun pulling it all together (imagining voices/attitudes/and of course screaming scenes they would be involved in:)
Hip Hop soundtrack while everyone's getting whacked up like yesterdays meatloaf with extra ketchup. Fun stuff - Fool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home